Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Meal Planning 1/6 - 1/12

Rain or shine tomorrow will be the day I do my grocery shopping. I will pick up produce that is on sale as well as anything that I need for the weeks meals and maybe some snacks. My grocery budget for the week is $78.

L- Kids lunch for school
D- Dinner



Wednesday 1/6
L- Ham & cheese roll ups, pretzels, watermelon, & celery w/PB
D- Ceviche w/tostadas & leftover rice & bean

Thursday 1/7
L- Sandwich, berries, sweet peppers, & granola bar
D- Pumpkin chili w/chicken

Friday 1/8
L- Ham, cheese & crackers, pear, cucumber & pickle
D- Mini meatloaf's w/veggies & mashed potatoes

Saturday 1/9
D- Leftovers

Sunday 1/10
D- Out to eat
 
Monday 1/11
L- Pinwheel, grapes, carrots & goldfish
D- Salsa chicken w/lime rice

Tuesday 1/12
L- PBJ sandwich, banana, yogurt w/granola & celery
D- Spinach stuffed shells w/bread & salad

No comments:

Post a Comment