Saturday, January 2, 2016

January Goals



I’ve decided to do monthly goals to try to keep me on track with my new year’s resolutions. It’s also a great way to keep yourself accountable if you make mistakes, plus I’m very forgetful so if I write things down then I will most likely remember them better. 

January’s Goals

1.      Stick to budget
  • $300 grocery budget for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 teens and 1 child)
  • $200 household supplies budget (including kitty)
  • $100 eating out budget (2x a month)
2.      Meal plan
  • Dinners for family
  • Lunches for the kids
3.      Family
  • Go to Knotts at least twice a month (season passes w/meals included)
  • Read at least 5x a week to my son
4.      Fitness
  • Gym 3x a week for at least an hour each time
  • Eat more fruits and veggies
  • Drink more water
5.      College
  • Don’t procrastinate!!!
  • Finish work early if possible
 6.  Blog
  • Post at least 3x a week

No comments:

Post a Comment