Monday, January 4, 2016

Meal Planning 1/1 - 1/5

What I started to do now since I have a very busy schedule is meal plan a month in advance. If a type of fruit or vegetable isn't in season or if I can't find the ingredient then I just alter the meal plan. This way I know what dinner will be as well as my sisters. That way they don't always ask whats for dinner. It can get annoying when you hear it more than 5 times a day. But this also helps me make a shopping list for what i need for the week. I usually do most of my shopping on Wednesdays, if not then Thursdays for sure.

L- Kids lunch for school
D- Dinner


Friday 1/1 
D- Leftovers

Saturday 1/2 
D- Fish tacos w/mexican rice & white beans

Sunday 1/3
D- Mexican meatball soup
 
Monday 1/4 
L- Banana sammie, Asian pears, yogurt, & celery 
D- Pizza moons w/broccolini

Tuesday 1/5 
L- DIY tacos, pineapples, carrots w/ranch & granola
D- Leftovers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment