Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year’s everyone! It's been almost 3 years since I've posted on my blog! Oh my goodness has a lot has happened in that time. But for the in celebration of the New Year I want to share my New Year’s Resolutions. As the saying goes... NEW YEAR, NEW ME!!! 
  1. Family
    • Spend more time with my son
  2.  Budget 
  • Stick to budget!!!
  • Buy needs and not wants
  • Start sinking funds
  1.  Meal Plan
    • Meal plan every month for dinners and lunches
    • Stick to meal plan!!! No eating out!!! 
  2. Debt
    • Pay off credit card
      • Only use in an emergency and pay off right away
  3. Emergency Fund
    • Have a minimum of 3 months expenses but try for at least 6 months
  4. College
    • Get only A’s & B’s in all classes
    • Retake any classes that are lower than a B
  5. Fitness
    • Stick to fitness plan
      • Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week but aim for 6 times a week
      • Eat a healthier diet with more fruits and vegetables
      • Drink more water
  6. Volunteer
    • Volunteer at hospitals, clinics, hospice or senior centers
  7. License
    • Renew all medical licenses

No comments:

Post a Comment